- Occupational therapist is the use of evaluation and treatment for helping people with a physical, mental, sensory, or cognitive disability is as independent as possible in all areas of their lives. Otis can help children’s with various daily needs to improve their cognitive, physical, sensory, mental ability and motor skills and enhance their self esteem and sense of accomplishment.
- Some people may think very different way that occupational therapy is only for adults; kids, after all, do not have any occupations.
- But adult does not know that a child’s love to play and learning, that is his job and occupational therapists can evaluate kids’ skills for playing, school performance, and daily activities and do analyze them with what is developmentally appropriate for that age group.
- birth injuries or birth defects
- sensory processing disorders
- traumatic injuries (brain or spinal cord)
- learning problems
- Autism/pervasive development disorders
- mental health or behavioral problems
- Broken bones or other orthopedic injuries
- developmental delays
- post-surgical condition
- traumatic amputations
- severe hand injuries
- multiple sclerosis cerebral plasy and other chronic illnesses
Submit your review
Nice Occupational therapist for therapy.Best Result and recommanded.